Friday, August 29, 2014

The Best Artwork You'll Never Buy!

    I love greeting cards. I have spent countless dollars and hours finding perfect cards to send to friends and family for different occasions. Although Papyrus is usually my go-to, I've been finding a lot of other great cards as I've explored new paperies in recent months. 

    Not only do I love to buy and send cards, but what's better than opening your mailbox and getting some good ol' snail mail? I have hundreds of cards that  I've saved throughout the years, mostly for sentimental reasons. My friends know I appreciate an adorable, sparkly card and it's nice to know they now give a lot of thought to the card buying process too! 

   I'm not big on the large pieces of artwork with popular quotes that are very common these days, but I've taken some of my favorite cards that have great quotes and graphics and framed them around my condo. I have gotten tons of complements on them! My favorite is a Wizard of Oz housewarming card (which also happened to be my favorite movie growing up!) 

   Next time you're at the store, find some great cards and toss them in a cheap frame backed with some scrapbook paper!  Great (and unique) artwork for under $5. 





No comments:

Post a Comment